Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, and Jon Pardi are set to headline Chicago’s annual Windy City Smokeout 2020, set for July 10th through 12th. Now in its eighth year, the three-day country music and barbecue festival.assembles […]
Luke Combs will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live’s Feb. 1st episode. Combs will perform two songs during his SNL appearance, which will be his debut on the long-running show. NFL player JJ Watt […]
Dan Smyers and Shay Mooney, otherwise known as Dan + Shay, just scored their seventh No. 1 single with “10,000 Hours” featuring Justin Bieber. The single hit the top spot on both the Billboard Country […]
George Strait Adds Las Vegas Dates And Announces Stadium Show Featuring Chris Stapleton And Little Big Town
George Strait is filling up 2020 with more concert dates, including a newly announced stadium performance with Chris Stapleton and Little Big Town. Strait will be performing at the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minn., […]
Gene Watson was surprised by Vince Gill during his set at the Grand Ole Opry, with an invitation to join the esteemed club.After Gene performed “Sometimes I Get Lucky and Forget” and “Nothing Sure Looked […]
VTY Country Facebook
- Roger Federer Fights Off Upset at Australian Open January 25, 2020John Millman of Australia took the No. 3 seed to a fifth set tiebreaker.
- Gracie Gold Skates to 12th Place and a Standing Ovation at U.S. Championships January 25, 2020Gold, the Olympian whose career was sidetracked by mental illness, was moved to tears as the audience saluted her in a significant comeback performance.
- Coco Gauff Defeats Reigning Champion Naomi Osaka at Australian Open January 25, 2020Gauff, the 15-year-old phenom, won in straight sets, 6-3, 6-4.
- Luis Rojas and the Mets Embrace Their Second Chance January 25, 2020Passed over last fall in the Mets’ search for a manager, Rojas will take over the team now that Carlos Beltran is gone.
- Wang Qiang, Fresh From Upsetting Serena, Now Believes She Belongs January 25, 2020The Chinese player, seeded 27th and headed for the fourth round of the Australian Open, has spent months building up her strength — and confidence.
- A Tribute to Eli Manning: ‘No Giant Will Ever Wear No. 10 Again’ January 25, 2020Former Giants players and coaches gathered as Manning, 39, formally announced his retirement from the N.F.L.
- ‘I’m Better Than That,’ Serena Said. But Her Competition Is Better, Too. January 24, 2020A third-round loss in the Australian Open marks an uncharacteristic faltering for Serena Williams, the best player of her era. Is the end close?
- The Good, the Bad and the Bizarre for the Knicks and the Nets January 24, 2020Just past the halfway point of a season marking new eras for New York men’s basketball, both N.B.A. teams have floundered. But yes, we’ve found bright spots.
- Eli Manning Always Chose New York January 24, 2020Manning’s 16-season N.F.L. career began with him orchestrating a draft-day trade to the Giants and ended with him choosing to retire rather than play elsewhere.
- The Pro Bowl’s Onside Kick Alternative: Just Gain 15 Yards January 24, 2020The game for the N.F.L.’s all-stars doesn’t use kickoffs. That means no onside kicks, but there’s an option to keep the ball if a team can gain 15 yards on a single play.
Contest Club Sign-Up
- Sundance: Ron Howard documents aftermath of the Camp Fire January 25, 2020A little over a year since the Camp Fire ravaged the northern California town of Paradise, Ron Howard came to the Sundance Film Festival with “Rebuilding Paradise
- Disability-rights movement takes spotlight at Sundance January 25, 2020A documentary about the disability-rights movement is a hit at the Sundance Film Festival
- Rapper YG arrested in Los Angeles on suspicion of robbery January 25, 2020Rapper YG has been arrested at his Los Angeles home on suspicion of robbery just two days before he is scheduled to perform at the Grammy Awards
- Bob Marley's kids celebrate late reggae icon's 75th birthday January 25, 2020At a celebration for Bob Marley’s 75th birthday, the late icon’s famous children gathered together to tell old stories about the reggae king and discussed keeping his legacy alive by passing the musical torch to their own children
- Doubts loom over nominating process for Grammy Awards January 25, 2020The process that determines who becomes a Grammy nominee has been put in the spotlight after the Recording Academy's ousted CEO alleged improprieties in a damaging lawsuit
- Trump touts logo for new Space Force, with nod to Star Trek January 25, 2020The new U.S. Space Force is not Star Trek's Starfleet Command, but their logos bear a striking similarity
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows January 24, 2020Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Actress Rosie Perez says she was told of Weinstein rape January 24, 2020"Do the Right Thing" actress Rosie Perez says fellow screen star Annabella Sciorra told her in the mid-1990s that Harvey Weinstein had raped her but that she couldn't go the police because he would “destroy” her