Jake Owen will be featured in his first acting role on the big screen soon. In an interview, Owens revealed that he will have a role in “The Best Friend.” Filming is scheduled to start […]
Brantley Gilbert and Lindsay Ell just debuted their new video for their recent duet, “What Happens in a Small Town.” “What Happens In A Small Town” in the lead single from Gilbert’s upcoming fifth studio album, […]
Luke Bryan just announced he will hit the road this spring/summer for his headlining Sunset Repeat Tour. The tour will kick off on May 31 in Philadelphia, making additional stops in Cincinnati, Phoenix, St. Louis, Toronto […]
Country Music Hall Of Fame’s First Exhibit Of 2019 Will Feature Reba McEntire, Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, And More
The Country Music Hall of Fame will open its first exhibit of 2019 on March 8 by paying tribute to the best of country music in 2018.American Currents: The Music of 2018 will examine the previous […]
Kane Brown will be the recipient of the Music Biz “2019 Breakthrough Artist Award.” Brown follows in the footsteps of previous winners Carrie Underwood, Sam Hunt and Maren Morris. Music Biz is a nonprofit that […]
VTY Country Facebook
- On Pro Football: The N.F.L. Confronts More Controversy, This Time on the Field January 22, 2019The league had largely avoided fan furor over this season, but disputed calls in Sunday’s two thrilling conference championship games brought it right back.
- Houston Rockets Trade Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls January 21, 2019The former All-Star is not expected to ever play for Chicago, but Houston enticed the Bulls to accept the trade by covering some of his salary.
- Super Bowl LIII Will Have a Young Coach, an Old Coach and a Lot of Things in Between January 21, 2019The quarterbacks are a contrast, too. Tom Brady is 41 while Jared Goff is just 24. And this is the first Super Bowl to be a prime number since XLVII (47).
- In a Lost Season, the Devils May Have Found a Goalie of the Future January 21, 2019Mackenzie Blackwood, 22, has offered a glimpse of hope for a team that has come back to earth after a surprising playoff run last season.
- It’s the Late, Late, Late Show at the Australian Open January 21, 2019Eight matches in the first seven days of the tournament ended after midnight, forcing players to adjust their sleep schedules.
- On Olympics: Skating Is Familiar With Scandal. But Now It is Confronting Something More Grim. January 21, 2019John Coughlin, who had been a competitor, coach and commentator, was under investigation for sexual misconduct when he apparently committed suicide last week.
- This Time It Took Overtime but the Patriots Are Back in the Super Bowl Yet Again January 21, 2019The victory over the Chiefs means Tom Brady and Co. will be playing for the title for the ninth time in the last two decades.
- Roger Federer Knocked From Australian Open by Stefanos Tsitsipas, Age 20 January 21, 2019Tsitsipas, who is from Greece, reached his first Grand Slam quarterfinal by upsetting Federer, the 37-year-old, two-time defending champion.
- Serena Williams Defeats Simona Halep, Ranked No. 1. Anyone Surprised? January 21, 2019With her round of 16 victory at the Australian Open, the indomitable Williams is one step closer to winning a record-tying 24th Grand Slam singles title.
- For Australian Men, Off-Court Drama Overshadows the Tennis January 21, 2019Australia has not produced a male Grand Slam singles champion or a top-10 men’s player in more than 10 years. Instead, men’s tennis in Australia is now a soap opera.
Contest Club Sign-Up
- 5 burning questions ahead of Tuesday's Oscar nominations January 22, 2019In Tuesday's Oscar nominations, 'A Star Is Born,' 'The Favourite, 'Black Panther' and 'Roma' are headed for a big morning
- WATCH: Yolanda Adams and Miles Caton perform a tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. January 21, 2019The Grammy-winning singer and 13-year-old gospel prodigy join "The View" for a special performance.
- WATCH: Amanda Seales dishes on her HBO comedy special January 21, 2019The comedian talks 'Insecure,' her HBO special, and social justice issues.
- WATCH: Jackie Chan talks about his most harrowing film stunts and working with Bruce Lee January 21, 2019The action superstar shares his inspiration for writing his new book, "Never Grow Up."
- WATCH: Amanda Seales talks about working on the show 'Insecure' and her new stand-up special January 21, 2019Her new stand-up special, "I Be Knowin'," premieres Jan. 26 on HBO.
- WATCH: 'GMA' Hot List: Sen. Kamala Harris announces she will run for president in 2020 January 21, 2019Plus, Chris Pine has his "Peter Jennings moment" and rapper Drake took steps to make sure you can't blame him for your favorite NFL team's loss.
- Notre Dame to cover up murals of Columbus in the New World January 21, 2019The University of Notre Dame will cover murals in a campus building that depict Christopher Columbus in America
- Jameela Jamil shuts down body shaming Avon ad, gets company to take it down January 21, 2019Actress Jameela Jamil got Avon to take down a body shaming ad.