Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Gatlinburg celebrated its week-long grand opening in Gatlinburg, TN and on March 13, Shelton took part in the festivities by performing a private concert that raised $29,214 via tickets sales for […]
Trisha Yearwood is marking 20 years as a member of the Grand Ole Opry, and celebrated her anniversary with a special performance at the Opry in Nashville, TN. Yearwood brought out a few special guests, […]
Scotty McCreery is hoping for his third consecutive No. 1 single with the debut of “In Between” on April 1st.Co-written by McCreery along with Frank Rogers, Jessi Alexander and Jonathan Singleton, “In Between” follows previous […]
California native Devin Dawson announced a new tour called the “California Smoke Tour,” which gets its name from lyrics in his current single, “Dark Horse.” All proceeds from the six-date run in California will go straight to […]
Miranda Lambert’s “MuttNation” Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary With $150,000 In Grants To 50 Animal Shelters
Miranda Lambert and her mom Bev Lambert have 15 rescue animals between them, and in 2009 Miranda and Bev started the MuttNation Foundation, an organization with the mission of ending animal suffering and homelessness on […]
VTY Country Facebook
- Six N.C.A.A. Upset Picks to Enliven Your Bracket March 18, 2019Everyone has a bracket strategy, whether it’s mascots or colors or coin flips. Why not take some risks when you fill out yours this year?
- Dominic Smith, the Mets’ Sleeper at First Base March 18, 2019Smith’s potential has been clear since he was drafted in 2013, but sleep apnea has hindered his progression. Now, he’s finally taking his treatment seriously.
- N.C.A.A. Tournament: Duke and the A.C.C. Rule the Bracket March 18, 2019The Blue Devils, Virginia and North Carolina received top seeds in a triumph for the Atlantic Coast Conference. Gonzaga was the fourth No. 1 seed.
- N.B.A. Roundup: Giannis Antetokounmpo Makes It a Record Season for 50-Point Scorers March 18, 2019The Bucks star became the 11th player to score at least 50 in a game this season, the most ever. The Nets lost to the Clippers on Lou Williams’s 3-pointer at the buzzer.
- N.C.A.A. Tournament: West Region Preview: Best of the West? It’s Gonzaga March 18, 2019The only region with a non-A.C.C. No. 1 seed, the West is dominated by Gonzaga’s play and Ja Morant’s highlights.
- N.C.A.A. tournament: midwest region preview: Tar Heels Seemed Poised for a Run March 18, 2019North Carolina beat Duke twice and nearly did it a third time in the A.C.C. tournament. Is a Round 4 in the offing?
- N.C.A.A. Tournament: south region preview: Virginia as a No. 1, Take 2 March 18, 2019The Cavaliers lost their opening game in last season’s tournament. This year’s team is a top seed again, and it might be even better.
- Bianca Andreescu Completes a Stunning Run to the Indian Wells Title March 18, 2019The 18-year-old Canadian, ranked 60th, is the youngest player to win the tournament since Serena Williams in 1999. Dominic Thiem beat Roger Federer for the men’s title.
- N.C.A.A. Tournament: East Region Preview: Duke Is on Top but Can’t Relax March 18, 2019Michigan State looms as the biggest threat in the region for a team that reassumed its favorite status once Zion Williamson returned.
- N.H.L. Roundup: Islanders Tie Capitals for First Place With Win Against Wild March 18, 2019Brock Nelson scored the winner in overtime for the Islanders. The Devils were shut out by the Avalanche, who got two goals from Tyson Barrie.